Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sausage Making

I spent most of yesterday down at the State Capitol watching our lawmakers rubber stamp some really bad elections related legislation. I didn't get home until around midnight. My supply of cat food is low and I was hoping to stop by the pet store on my way home so that I didn't have to ration out the boyz meals (although truthfully I don't think it would harm any of the three to skip a meal or two).

I got home and there was quite the commotion caused by the disruption of the usual house schedule. Theo ran up and down the stairs. Diego hopped in bed with me and was circling around me until Thompson came up too and the two then hopped up and looked out the bedroom window. I didn't get much sleep because all three boyz were restless the entire night.

No comments: