Thursday, February 23, 2006

Whole Lotta Purring Going On

Being away from the boyz for two and a half weeks I came home wondering if I'd finally have the answer to a question- do Thompson, Diego-san, and Theo see me as much more than a great big food dispenser? Apparently the answer was decidedly yes. All three were extra affectionate throughout the evening and when I went to feed them they weren't all that interested in eating.

I was a bit surprised that Diego, usually the most grounded of the trio, seemed to have had the most difficulty in spending all that time mostly without human companionship. Diego didn't quite seem to know what to do with my return. He would follow me into whatever room I wandered but he refused to hop up on my lap. When he joined me in bed under the covers he was purring so loud that it sounded like I was with a den of lions.

1 comment:

Videos by Professor Howdy said...

.
Seen in a cafeteria :

Shoes are required to eat
in the cafeteria. Socks can
eat any place they want.



A shrimp sole my girl; I lobster
and haven't flounder!



A note left for a pianist from
his wife: Gone Chopin, have
Liszt, Bach in a Minuet.